Intro FIF: inspiring B2B Funds Networking Event
For the third time De Tijd | L’Echo, the Belgian business newspapers, invite you to the Fund Insiders Forum (FIF). FIF is an innovative and inspiring B2B funds networking event where fund professionals can share their knowledge and experiences.
This edition will be fully digital, whereby the focus is on interactivity, engagement and networking. In addition, this year’s event will cover three days: Tuesday 29 September, Wednesday 30 September and Thursday 1st of October.
During these three days you may expect interesting (international) keynote speakers, networking opportunities, virtual information booths from partners, a debate and many more. The full programme of FIF will be communicated in the course of September, allowing you to sign up for the webinars in line with your interests. FIF will become a personal experience based on your interests and webinars of your choice.
Still have questions? Visit our FAQ.
An event like FIF is very important for the Belgian (fund) market – Marnix Arickx, BEAMADiscover the 2019 edition
- International Keynote Speakers such as Marc Faber, Roelfien Kuijpers and Terry Smith
- An overview of the Belgian market
- The latest developments on topics related to your market and the fund sector
- Dedicated webinars
- Online networking opportunities to engage with fund professionals and institutional investors
- A lively debate with eminent fund experts