Intro FIF: inspiring B2B Funds Networking Event
For the fourth time De Tijd | L’Echo, the Belgian business newspapers, invite you to the Fund Insiders Forum (FIF). FIF is an innovative and inspiring B2B funds networking event where fund professionals can share their knowledge and experiences.
This edition will be live-hybrid, whereby the focus is on interactivity, engagement and networking. This year, FIF will take place on the 30th of november.
During this day you may expect interesting (international) keynote speakers, networking opportunities, information booths from partners, a debate and many more. The full programme of FIF will be communicated in the course of September, allowing you to sign up for the Break Out Sessions in line with your interests. FIF will become a personal experience based on your interests and Break Out Sessions of your choice.
Still have questions? Visit our FAQ.
An event like FIF is very important for the Belgian (fund) market – Marnix Arickx, BEAMADiscover the 2019 edition
- International Keynote Speakers
- An overview of the Belgian market
- The latest developments on topics related to your market and the fund sector
- Dedicated Break Out Sessions
- Online networking opportunities to engage with fund professionals and institutional investors
- A lively debate with eminent fund experts