We are happy to announce this year’s keynote speaker: Felix Zulauf, CEO of Zulauf Asset Management is one of the true legends of the investments industry.
- Felix W. Zulauf, born 1950, has worked in the financial markets and asset management for more than 40 years.
- He started his investment career as a trader for a large Swiss Bank and received training in research and portfolio management thereafter with several leading investment banks in New York, Zurich and in Paris.
- Felix joined Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS), Zurich, in 1977 and held several positions over the years including managing global mutual funds, heading the institutional portfolio management unit and at the same time acting as the global strategist for the UBS Group.
- After two years with a medium-sized Financial Organization as a member of the executive board, he founded his wholly owned Zulauf Asset Management AG in 1990, allowing him to independently practice his own individual investment philosophy.
- He sold the majority of his firm several years ago and spun his remaining minority off, which is today primarily his own family office.
- He is a consultant to investment firms and family offices around the world and publishes regularly an investment report about his views on macro issues.
- He is married and has two adult children.