29/09/2020 15.15- 17.15
Through this training, participants will be able to better advise their clients on the impact of the new succession and matrimonial law in life insurance.
The training course can be taken by various target groups which are active in the following functions, among others: Insurance brokersBankersAsset ManagersEstate planners
Advanced: offers practice-based applications to complement the theoretical knowledge already acquired through the “basic level” courses. Basis knowlegde of the succession and matrimonial law in Belgium.
– New succession law in Belgium.
– New matrimonial law in Belgium.
– The different rights of the parties in a life insurance contract
– New rules on the designation of a beneficiary in a life insurance contract and the effects on the taxation
– Succession planning in life insurance
During our interactive training courses we aim to be as close as possible to everyday work practices. The focus is on practical tips, handy diagrams and recognizable case scenarios. Through practical assignments in small groups participants are given the opportunity to reflect on certain aspects of the topic at hand. After feedback from the group and the trainer they may be expanded upon further if desired.
About the speaker:
Partenaire fondateur chez My Excellency Experience