ESG Reporting : An essential driver to lead your sustainable investment strategy
- Giving transparency and confidence
- Managing risks and seizing opportunities
- Moving ahead of the sustainability-related disclosures
Regulatory update on non-financial disclosure : What’s new and what is coming?
- Case study : the French law on the transparency requirement on the ESG factors integration in the investment strategy
“Must-Have” vs “Nice-to-Have” : What are the drivers to implement an ESG Reporting ?
What are the barriers and constraints ?
What are the future challenges ?
- Data quality : How can innovation be a benefit
- Value Chain : How to move from an institutional theme to the concerns of end investors
Speaker: Valéry Théry
Group Product Manager
Valéry Théry is Group Product Manager at CACEIS, based in Paris. Valéry is leading the ESG and Climate reporting solution for the institutional clients. He has been working for CACEIS for more than 13 years holding various positions within Business Development, Organisation and Compliance and Risk divisions. Before joining CACEIS, Valéry spent 10 years at BNP Paribas Securities Services as product manager in Investment Reporting and Performance and driving solutions in performance and attribution, value at risk, transaction cost analysis and transition management for asset managers and asset owners. He was educated at Paris Dauphine University and Institut National des Télécommunications in Paris specialized in Finance and Information System.